2. Advise the Commanding Officer and Sub-Unit Commanders as necessary on Influence activities and input into the planning process so that kinetic and non-kinetic activities are aligned.
3. Receive, process and disseminate higher command Influence directives and guidance.
4. Receive, process and report to higher command, influence relevant intelligence and feedback from the Regiment’s areas of operation.
5. CIMIC. Record, and monitor soft skills and relevant civilian specialists within the Regiment for possible use of those individuals on operations. Liaise with Commanders in the field as to how specialists can assist in delivering their Main Efforts.
6. OPSEC. Supervise the control of Essential Elements of Friendly Information (EEFI) to ensure that operational plans are not available to enemy forces.
7. Media Communication. Ensure that the Unit Press Officer/Media Officer is briefed on the current Influence plan and acts accordingly.
8. Information Methods. Ensure that all of the tools and techniques of delivering Influence (excepting Fires and Manoeuvre) are available and fully coordinated in the Commander’s plan.
ICSC(LR)) or MK2 or MK2(V)A AND ICSC (L)
Sub Unit Command Course (Can be completed in post)
Previous Troop Leading Exp
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from Maj Mark Hey RCMO RHQ QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.