OC A Sqn
2.Plan and execute individual and collective training for Squadron.
3.Maintain discipline within the Squadron, for Reserves and Regular PSIs.
4.Manage welfare and employer liaison of Squadron Reserve personnel.
5.Plan and manage careers of Squadron Reserve personnel and ensure timely and accurate career reporting.
6. Manage and Implement Equipment Care plan and financial accounts.
7. Implement Regimental directives and support CO’s Intent.
8. Recruit and sustain Squadron trained strength to establishment.
9. Liaise with RHQ and manage Permanent Staff (Squadron PSIs and PSAO)
10. Liaise with Sqn Association, Honorary Colonel and affiliated Pers.
11. Other relevant taskings and projects at CO QOY’s discretion.
ICSC(LR)) or MK2 or MK2(V)A AND ICSC (L)
Sub Unit Command Course (Can be completed in post)
MT Mgt Quals.
ITSO & USO.
Unit Equipment Care Manager.
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from Maj Mark Hey RCMO RHQ QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.