1. Manage installation of Communications and Information Systems (CIS) Equipment within the Regiment.
2. Maintain availability of generators using JAMES.3. Support delivery of ME C3S training.
4. Administrate and manage the Regiment's telecommunications systems.
5. Assist in accounting & maintaining all Sqn CIS equipment.
6. Act as a Troop signaller and advise Troop Commander on CIS resources.5. Manages and implements troop discipline and advises JNCOs on their powers of discipline.6.Provide guidance and advice to Tp Comds in CIS and Ech issues.
7. Soldier development; mentor to newly promoted SNCOs within the Tp. JNCO development adviser/coach.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.