1. Manage the career, training, professional and personal development of the AGC (SPS) personnel in conjunction with the RAO.
2. Deputise for the RAO in their absence.
3. Assume the appointment of Imprest Holder and the responsibility for the Central Bank in the absence of the FSA
4. Assist the Adjt and RCMO in the timely initiation and submission of mid-year appraisals and Annual Reports.
5. Carry out the duties of the Personal Vetting Records Officer.
6. Carry out the duties of Information Support Officer.
7. Ensure that all ranks conduct themselves in accordance with the Values and Standards of the British Army.
8. Be prepared for other any additional tasks given via the CO – Reserve or Regular centric.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Mil Clerk and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.