DVR WELFARE WKR OPS WING
1. To carry out Duty Driver 24/7 tasks incorporated within shift pattern for the transportation of patients, the patient group and military staff to hospital departments, airports and train stations UK wide
2. Responsible through the MTWO/MT Clerk for driving duties together with the normal maintenance and cleanliness of all unit vehicles
3. To assist the MTWO/MT clerk in MT documentation as per JSP 800
4. To monitor and report all faults and deficiencies to the MTWO for the appropriate action to be taken.
5. Understands and complies with the action to be taken in the event of an accident involving any unit vehicle as per JSP 800
6. Conform to MT Standing Orders as per JSP 800
7. To assist in the J4 area when not required for tasks as outlined in the above paragraphs.
Driving Licence Category C, CE and D
Babcock Clarity User
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.