CQMS (V), No 17 Coy, 1st Bn London Guards
1. Present at all inspections of his Company lines and at all checks of stores and accommodation on charge, and will note all deficiencies and damages ascertaining, where possible, the names of those responsible for any damage or deficiency.
2. Maintain the Company Ration Book and be responsible for submitting ration indents in accordance with instructions issued by the RQMS.
3. Responsible for the indenting, collection of, issue to and eventual recovery from the personnel of his Company, of all necessary clothing and equipment.
4. Responsible for the safe custody of the equipment of personnel within his Company who are on courses, in hospital or detention.
5. Ensure that the laundry, dry cleaning and exchanges for his Company are carried out satisfactorily.
6. Must have a good knowledge of drill, training and routine and be ready at any time to assume the duties of Company Sergeant Major.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.