SO1 Op Model, Transform
Position Role: Lead the HQ Fd Army Operating Model 25 (FAOM) project in line with strategic direction and priorities, ensuring the delivery of project outcomes and services to the appropriate quality, on time and within budget.
1. Lead the project team responsible for the ongoing detailed diagnosis of current processes and the design of proposed solutions, focussing on operating strategy, structure, process, culture and behaviours.
2. Oversee project design and delivery, including COA development, to ensure coherence and alignment with wider business outputs, change initiatives and projects.
3. Drive the implementation of the future operating model, based on the design established, and embed the new processes and structures as BaU.
4. Support the SRO to ensure the Exec deliver effective senior sponsorship, a sponsorship coalition and stakeholder engagement, to ensure FAOM represents the change endorsed and is led by the business.
5. Lead engagement across the HQ Pillars and Branches, in support of the SRO (DCOS Fd Army) and the Business Owner (ACOS Plans).
6. Support the SRO and Business Owner with detailed updates across the OF5 community, to the HQ Exec and at Field Army 25 Programme Boards; bpt brief up to 3*.
Any Project Management experience or qualifications will be beneficial but will be delivered on arrival.
Experience in an SO2 Staff Appt would be beneficial. Experience in AHQ or HQ Fd Army would be preferred.
Change Management Experience - Stakeholder management will be key to successful delivery, working with senior officers and wider workforce to deliver and promote large scale change
Post initially for 12months. Likely extended to 24months.
Primarily Andover based (minimum 3 times per week) with some remote working possible.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.