CQMS - Oxford UOTC
Domestic Considerations.RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
1. Act as lead for all deployed G4 on deployed Training weekends
2. Collect, control and recover all accommodation for deployed training weekends
3. Manage small teams to facilitate G4 Tasks in and out of Camp
4. Assist RQMS with G4 tasks and facilities management in training evenings
5. Liaise with department heads and Training delivery teams to ensure logistical support is assured prior to deployment.
6. Liaise with department heads and Training delivery teams to ensure logistical support is delivered in the correct time and space, both in and out of camp.
7. Assist the RQMS with ammunition issue and accounting and transportation.
8. Control the issue and use of ACTO items
9. Deputise for the RQMS in his absence
10. Support the QM in the delivery of all G4 logistical support to Oxford UOTC
11. Act as a driver to support movement of stores, equipment or people when deployed
AA Stores Course
CAT B Licence
Suitable for Phase 1 training
AA AMMUNITION STOREMAN
DRIVING LICENCE CAT C
Send PPP and CV to UOTC group mailbox:firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits arranged through the RSM: WO1 Simon Starling: email@example.com
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.