Regimental Operations Support Officer (ROSO)
Domestic Considerations: FTRS (HC) TACOS Apply
Position Role: RQMS
1. Responsible to the CO for the Regt’s recruiting strategy and its implementation. Disseminate the information to the Regt and monitor the performance of the RRMT.
2. Monitor and maintain the progress of soldiers through the recruitment and training pipelines. Maintain a culture to attract, engage, nurture, train and retain service personnel.
3. Construct the Regtl annual recruiting plan each year for submission to Bde in consultation with the CO and 2IC.
4. Continue to provide welfare and employer support to Reservists for them to undertake complex and detailed personal management of time and space to facilitate their participation with the reserve service and work life balance.
5. Liaise with any unit to which 151 Regt RLC soldiers and officers are attached in order to ensure a single point of contact.
6. Support and liaise with the families and employers of all soldiers mobilised for operations and provide assistance where required.
7. Liaise with service agencies with regard to employer support issues.
8. Continue to FGEN in support of Current Operations & Trawls.