CBRN Med Advisor B Sqn 1
Domestic Considerations: minimum 19 RSDs per year. Army/ Reserve post, travel to various locations and overnight duty is required.
Position Role: CBRN Med Advisor
1. DEVELOP:C-CBRN Medical policy in support of the Unit, Bde and higher formations on training and operations.
2. ADVISE: C-CBRN training for the Unit and higher formations through the provision of Med C-CBRN advice.
3. SUPPORT: Participate in medical staff officer / watch keeper training to Unit personnel, Bde and higher formations.
4. ENCOURAGE: Subordinate personnel to develop a wider understanding of C-CBRN policies and principles.
5. PROMOTE: Continual learning and maintenance of professional currency within the post holders assigned role.
6. LIAISE: DCA CBRN Medicine, the Joint CBRN Med Faculty and other C-CBRN Med agencies and organisations.
Specialties - GP/ED/Anaesthetics
This post is with a Nationally Recruited Unit and therefore whilst the HQ is in York, unit training activity takes place at various locations. Minimum training requirement is 19 RSDs per Training Year although 50 additional RSDs are available for Specified Tasks where required (further RSDs dependant on unit requirements).
PPP and AMS Reserves CV are required and to be submitted to Capt Major shaun,firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.