RLC Chef 217 Bty
Position Role: RLC Chef OR6
1. To operate and maintain all types of catering equipment within the regiment.
2. To plan menus using fresh and ORP rations.
3. Organise, prepare and cook hot and cold food and beverages using fresh and convenience commodities either in camp or in the field.
4. Ensures compliance with all current SHE legislation in the kitchen in camp or in the field.
5. Supervise hot plate procedures and service of food from hot and cold service counters.
6. Observes and supervises the principles of personal hygiene.
7. Maintenance of standards of cleanliness of all kitchen and working equipment in camp or in the field.
8. Any other task as directed by the QM or RCWO.
RLC Chef CL1
RLC Unit Catering Manager
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.