C3S SNCO SHQ
1. Responsible for the day to day administration and welfare of the C3S personnel.
2. Accounting/maintaining/supervising for all Sqn Tels equipment.
3. Advising OC on Tels management issues.
4. Enforces Health & Safety in the workplace at Troop level.
5. Manages and implements troop discipline and advises JNCOs on their powers of discipline.
6.Provide guidance and advice to Tp Comds in CIS and Ech issues.
7. Soldier development; mentor to newly promoted SNCOs within the Tp. JNCO development advisor/coach.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - email@example.com
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.