2. All equipment in his department or kitchen
3. Supervision of all personnel and equipment in his area of responsibility
4. Ration Accounting
5. Managing of the provisioning system
6. Achieving catering objectives within the catering management plan
7. Monitoring of the catering and associated cleaning contracts
8. Supervision of allocated building and equipment
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Chef and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative contact James.Lethbridge100@mod.gov.uk
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.