MAB Estates Hereford Garrison
Domestic Considerations: Post will not be entitled to service accommodation and home to duty travel under FTRS(HC) TACOS. Considerable travel around the region will sometimes be required.
1. Provide MAB HQ focus for the non-operational Estate.
2. Manage financial input across Defence of MAB Estate.
3. Provision of MAB Estate advice to support Service Level Agreement across Defence.
4. Represent Head of Establishment for all matters relating to Garrison infrastructure. Act as 4C Area Custodian and L8 Duty Holder on behalf of HoE.
5. Responsible for the coordination of the MAB Estate Policy and guidance to MAB Group and other agencies.
6. Primary lead for managing the delivery of all Infrastructure Projects /Programmed works, lead on capital works, integrate inputs from SO1 Garrison Support Officer for Life Cycle Replacement (LCR) and VBA works.
7. Lead for supporting the development of SONs and manage subsequent delivery to meet the demands of customers / End Users.
8. Ensure ‘safe place’ is applied across the AOR in accordance with JSP 375 Vol 2 Leaflet 11 (Safety in Military Training and Exercises).
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.