2IC Montgomery House
- Support the CO in the delivery of Real-Life Support for Montgomery House, including providing support to mandatory assurance and inspections.
- Act as the Montgomery House Welfare / Families Officer. Liaise with external welfare agencies.
- Lead with Montgomery House health and wellbeing activity, including Health Committees and case conferences, including WISMIS, VRM and PAPMIS management.
- Oversee unit level discipline, Major Administrative Action, Service complaints and CDT.
- Coordinate mandatory training within Montgomery House including MATTs. Manager ITR recording.
- Lead D&I Advisor for Montgomery House.
- Run the Montgomery House Risk Register, and coordinate Montgomery House Business Continuity planning.
Responsible to the CO for unit G1 assurance, policy compliance and G1 Reports and Returns, NOTICAS and Learning Accounts.
Previous HR experience desirable.
Previous G1/G4 experience highly desirable
This opportunity is closed to applications.