PD Joint Effects
2. Responsible, on behalf of the SRO, for Programme Boards and formal Defence / Government Major Project Portfolio (G/DMPP) reporting.
3. Monitor performance of programme and projects against agreed milestones and alignment with business benefits through the SRO.
4. Conduct routine liaison to enable Army Competent Advisors (ACA) and through life capability sponsors.
5. Stakeholder management across DE&S and wider Army HQ. Lead and manage a team of delivery desk officers, both military and civilian.
6. Support capability safety management processes and associated safety assurance to assist the signatory of Part 3 of Safety Cases.
7. Lead and cohere the GBAD Fielding Plan, supporting the Field Army with their Estimate.
2. Experience in MOD, Joint or sS HQs
3. Practitioner/ Expert Cap and Acq FKSE level or equivalent experience
2. Practitioner/ Expert Cap and Acq FKSE level or equivalent experience
Requires the experience (programme management), ability and personality to be credible and persuasive in debate, convincing in delivery, and thorough in analysis. A demanding appointment delivering a vital change programme.
Primary place of work is Army HQ in Andover. Up to 35 nights compulsory separated service is a requirement of this post.
Salary Range £84-94K
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.