RES RESOURCE WO
2. Update, populate and maintain reservist competencies on CHURCHILL and ODR.
3. Assist with CHURCHILL user training across 77 Bde.
4. Produce attendance registers for reservists training activity and ensure timely entering of attendance after each event.
5. Produce statistics and actuals from ADW data to aid the ABC planning process and FTC quarterly resource management panel.
6. Act as the 77 Bde RAPS training manager.
7. Assist reservist personnel and authorising chain with the RAPS system.
8. Assist in the panning and delivery of Battlefield Studies.
This post requires an individual capable of managing numerous tasks simultaneously, with the ability to understand complex problems and multiple viewpoints.
Applications to & further info available from Mr Senior (SSM)
94231 4263 or Civ: 01635 20 4263. email@example.com
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.