Domestic Considerations: Live within commutable distance of the Army Reserve Centre in Huyton and be prepared for some travel and short term detached duty.
1. Responsible for Squadron accounts including, ET, misc, clothing, F&L, exp and USA.
2. Manage sub accounts and maintain registers for building maint,RFCA, laundry, tailoring, lifting tackle, PPE, calibration, fire log, armoury,COSHH, gas and elec returns. stores for caretaker, hyster.
3. assist the PSAO in his duties of facilities management, and SHE/Fire.
4. Provide adequate G4 support to the Squadron, in barracks, on Ops and on exercise.
5. Defence transport operator for the Squadron, run and effectively manage the squadron MT
6. CNO/CVO and other duties as required in accordance with TACOS
Radiation Course Trained
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.