Admin Support JNCO
Domestic Considerations: National Reserve 19 - 35 RSDs. Army Reserve post.
Position Role: G4 Admin/Military Support JNCO
1. Provide effective and appropriate levels of life support to 254 Sig Sqn in order that they meet Defence requirements.
2. Support PSI/ReMSO/SSM and Admin SNCO.
3. Provide support to training and AT activities.
4. Provide wider support to other elements of the squadron.
5. Transport military and entitled MOD civilans to various destinations throughout the UK using a variety of MOD-funded vocational vehicles.
6. Provide driver support.
7. Support and deputise for the Admin SNCO as the Unit G4 Stores rep in the absence of the PSI or when deployed on Unit Trg.
8. Demand stores in a timely manner to meet requirements.
9. Responsible for mustering on RAPS for all events
10. Any additional tasks as directed by the CoC.
2. IT Literate 3. Good communicator
4. Experience of delivering similar capabilities in Reg or Res units
2. G4 JNCO 3. Competent RAPS user
4. Military Qualifications. 5.Food Handling Certificate
All personnel to attend an Arms Selection Board to determine suitability for appointment.
Applications/PPPs and CVs to be submitted to 13SIG-254-SGIS-Recruiting (MULTIUSER) <13SIG-254-SGIS-Recruiting@mod.gov.uk>
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.