Domestic Considerations: Army Reserve post. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
Position Role: AGC (SPS) Administrator (.Military Clerk) in RHQ Oxford UOTC
1. Support the RAWO and Adjt with all aspects of Unit administration, both manual and electronic.
2. Operate IT Systems - JPA, TRHJ, TAFMIS, Sharepoint, RAPS, amongst other systems.
3. Support the RAWO with the annual mass administration of the new intake of OCdts.
4. Support the RAWO when preparing for G1 Audits and producing monthly reports.
5. Act as the Unit lead for G1 administration if deployed on training weekend/annual camp in the absence of the Adjt or RAWO.
6. Other duties as directed by the Comd Offr, Adjt and RAWO.
Send PPP and CV to UOTC group mailbox:firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits arranged through the RSM: WO1 Simon Starling: email@example.com
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.