Joint Intelligence Fusion and Facilitation Centre JNCO
Subject to formal establishment, a vacancy will arise for a OR4 to serve as Joint Intelligence Fusion and Facilitation Centre (JIFFC) JNCO at RAF WYTON on FTRS(HC) Terms and Conditions of Service (TCoS), with an initial proposed start date of 6 Dec 21.
The JIFFC JNCO will:
- Develop core analytical skills and remain proficient at crafting bespoke intelligence products to support JIFFC customer requirements.
- Work as a team member, or project lead, on specific JIFFC tasks.
- Produce and disseminate timely reporting within Defence Intelligence (DI) policy and direction, maintaining a clear audit trail of information and methodology used.
- Develop and maintain a wide range of relationships across Defence and the wider UK and International intelligence community.
- Prepare and deliver briefings and presentations both in the UK and internationally, in support of JIFFC mission and objectives.
- Maintain JIFFC information in accordance with current MOD and DI IKM principles and policy as set out in JSP 441.
- Support and encourage cross-agency intelligence collaboration and championing multi-disciplinary intelligence best practice.
- Identify and attend courses, training and visits to develop and maintain military and analytical skill sets required to support the JIFFC mission.
Must be an OR4 of the Intelligence Specialisation. OR2 applicants with a recommend for the next higher rank in their most recent OJAR will be considered.
OR6 applicants, if successful, will only be paid as and wear the rank of OR4.
Must be serving as a member of the Reserve Forces or have served with the Regular Forces.
Reserve Forces Imagery Analysis Course (RFIAC) OR Defence Imagery Analyst Course (DIAC)
NSV Security|Developed Vetting|Joint|No (or be prepared to undergo DV vetting process)
NSV Security|STRAP/TK|Joint|No (or be prepared to undergo DV vetting process)