OC E (C&S) Sqn SNIY
2.Plan and conduct individual and collective training for Squadron.
3.Maintain discipline within the Squadron, in combination with RHQ for Regular PSIs.
4.Co-ordinate in combination with RHQ welfare and employer liaison of Squadron Reserve personnel.
5.Plan and manage careers of all Squadron Reserve personnel and ensure timely and accurate career reporting.
6. Implement Equipment Care plan and manage all Squadron equipment and financial accounts.
7. Implement all directives from Commanding Officer and support his Main Effort.
8. Recruit and sustain Squadron trained strength to establishment.
9. Act as lead military unit representative for the Edinburgh Region.
10. Act as lead military site user for E SQN SNIY ARC,
11. Liaise with RHQ and manage Permanent Staff (Squadron PSIs and PSAO)
12. Liaise with Sqn Association, Honorary Colonel and affiliated Pers.
13. Other relevant taskings at CO SNIY’s discretion.
ICSC(LR)) or MK2 or MK2(V)A AND ICSC (L)
Light Cavalry Commander
Preferably Within 30 minutes travel of Redford Barracks, Edinburgh
Applications to & further info available from Capt R Nurick
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.