2IC A SQN QOY
2. Responsible for recruiting within the Company liaising with the ROSO as required
3. Responsible for G4 management checks within the Company
4. Support, assist and deputise for the OC in any capacity required
5. Manage Equipment Care and ensure Equipment Care Directive is being adhered to
6. Force Generate personnel for deployment on behalf of the Regiment
7. Some travel and overnight duty may be required.
CHURCHILL & JAMES App qualified (can be achieved in post)
Previous Troop Leading Exp
Previous Reserve Exp
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from (PPP/CV) to Maj Mark Hey RCMO, QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.