2. Advise the Commanding Officer on signals related topics
3. Develop the structure and working objectives of the Signals Tp
4. Plan and execute a phased signals training programme for the Regt
5. Deliver advice to OCs on Sqn level signals
6. Support to RHQ TAC, MAIN and STEP UP on exercise.
RAC/ R SIGNALS preferred
Previous Troop Leading Exp
Previous Reserve Exp
G6 exp with Combat unit
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from (PPP/CV) to Maj Mark Hey RCMO, QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.