2. All equipment in his/her department or kitchen
3. For the kitchen and all equipment when senior chef on duty.
4. The correct security and storage of all rations in his/her charge
5. Producing and supervising the production of food.
6. Operating in a partnering relationship
7. Assisting in the monitoring contract service delivery against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
8. Assisting in driving business development
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Chef and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative contact James.Lethbridge100@mod.gov.uk
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.