Army Reserve Assurance Recruiting Team (ARRAT) Assurer
Position Role: Plan and conduct 2LoDA visits, draft reports, subject matter experts (SME) on AR recruiting, provide advice/assurance. Deliver the ASR RRC directly to AR unit recruiting, mentoring and retention staff.
1. Assist in planning, conducting and co-ordinating AR recruiting assurance activity and advisory visits.
2. Undertake assurance visits at unit and sub-unit locations throughout the UK.
3. Compile timely and accurate AR unit assurance visit reports.
4. Act as ARITC assurance representatives and AR recruiting SME, engaging with unit recruiting staff and monitoring DRS activity to optimise success through the recruiting pipeline (post attestation to start of basic training).
5. Deliver targeted training for AR unit staff in conjunction with the ASR.
6. Assist in maintaining the Regional Recruiting Assurance Risks & Issues Register for Army Competent Advisor & Inspectorate (ACA&I), identifying and informing the chain of command of issues.
7. Attend ARRAT workshops, seminars, meetings & external activities.
8. Undertake additional reserve recruiting assurance, engagement and training assignments as tasked.
Planning Ability, regular use of analysis and planning skills.
Significant AR exposure & service.
Familiarity with assurance.
Recruiting & training experience useful.
Applicants able to commit 100 RSDs pa or more will be best able to fulfil this role, with the opportunity to travel across the UK on a regular basis. Posts are UK wide.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.