RN ITU Recovery B Sqn
Domestic Considerations: minimum 19 RSDs per year. Army/ Reserve post, travel to various locations and overnight duty is required.
Position Role: Trainer RN (A)
1. Undertake ITU nursing duties in support of the Unit, Bde and higher formations on training and operations as directed by OIC CMAT
2. Assist and support the delivery of pre-deployment and other specialist training to the Unit and higher formations with a special emphasis on ITU Adult Nursing Care.
3. Maintain a personal record of achievement relating to Defence Operational Nursing Competencies (DONC).
4. Maintain CPD in accordance with NMC guidelines.
5. Assist with training in accordance with clinical and military regulations.
6. Maintain equipment in accordance with Equipment Care Directive.
BSc or equivalent in Adult Nursing
Three years minimum post-qualification experience in ITU Nursing.
60 credits at level 6 Critical Care Pathway
This post is with a Nationally Recruited Unit and therefore whilst the HQ is in York, unit training activity takes place at various locations. Minimum training requirement is 19 RSDs per Training Year although 50 additional RSDs are available for Specified Tasks where required (further RSDs dependant on unit requirements).
PPP and AMS Reserves CV are required and to be submitted to Capt Major shaun,firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.