SO2 PROJ 1
Train and educate AE, EME, Nuclear and Marine Engineering, and CIS personnel in order to meet the Defence requirement.
1.To assist the SO1 NGTT PMO in the development of a pan-College Operating Model that delivers efficiencies.
2. To analyse the current School structures and identify opportunities for streamlining and centralisation of functions.
3. To work with the SO2 NGTT PMO 1 on the mapping of benefits from structural changes and identifying any associated risks.
4. To assist with the identification of changes to be implemented and the early introduction or pilot schemes as appropriate.
5. To assist with the subsequent development of an in-house bid as part of the overall project assessment phase.
6. To act as the project representative in various working level meetings
Must be an OF3 of any specialisation. OF2 applicants with a recommend for the next higher rank in their most recent OJAR will be considered.
OF4 applicants, if successful, will only be paid as and wear the rank of OF3.
Must be serving as a member of the Reserve Forces or have served with the Regular Forces.
Powers of Communication - possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Judgement - High priority- critically applies available information to arrive at sound, timely decisions.
Management - demonstrates effectiveness as a team member.
Effective Intelligence - High priority - adapts to new circumstances and brings to bear both common sense and innovation.
Military Quals ICSC(L) - Will be staffing papers through policy and financial approvals
Understanding of other FLC requirements desirable.
Fields/Trades Acquisition Desirable Programme or project management experience desirable.
Experience in Phase 2 or 3 training environments advantageous.
This opportunity is closed to applications.