WO2 RST HQ RPOC CENTRE
1. Operate as a trained Wkpr/LO in the Ops room or civil agencies Control Centre during operations.
2. Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all current UK operational procedures, including Ops Room/Control Centre roles and responsibilities.
3. Develop and maintain close links with local and regional resilience agencies and responders.
4. Perform liaison duties as required
5. Provide support to the HQ UK Ops branch as required during exercises and operations.
6. Provide additional training support to the HQ and outside units as directed.
7. Other appropriate HQ duties as required.
Be available for Army Service throughout the year. Evening and weekend work essential.
Able to attend a small amount of mid week training annually. Approx 40 RSDs per year although this may be increased dependant on local requirements and individual availability.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.